CXT Mazes CXT Mazes

Sure it's not incredibly original or anything, but I like how it's actually Possible unlike some of those ridiculous maze games. Also, just thought I'd point out that you can cheat by alt-tabbing to another window and using that window.

Corporate Assassin Corporate Assassin

Nice. Reminds me of some of the old board and classroom games I used to play when I was younger. You have to use your brain and develope deduction skills to play a game like this, and so i give a solid 4.5 stars!

Roboblox Roboblox

meh.

You know you COULD fix the problem mentioned below AND keep the mouse-only input by just making it so you could choose the way you wanted to link using click and hold and then you would let go on the block you wanted to connect to.

...think about that cause that REALLY is a pretty big problem.

Melee Man Melee Man

Nice!

A very good game. Lively, colorful, and with some pretty good music too (I DIDN'T want to mute it!!!). Difficult enough to not just cruise through it, but not so difficult that I would ever ragequit.

However, I DID notice you can't get the medals if you aren't logged in when you get them, and then log in later. Maybe think about putting in a medal resender or progress reset button. 5/5 7/10.

Hood Episode 2 Hood Episode 2

S'cool!

Very nice, atmosphere is good, fairly straightforward objective, but not TOO easy, also dialogue is pretty damn funny, overall a pretty good game. keep up the good work!

Terrific Halloween Terrific Halloween

seems ok.

Not bad..nothing special..but still a rather entertaining distraction.

Kingdom in the Clouds Kingdom in the Clouds

Nice.

Not bad, nice concept, cute story, the look is very clean, and the controls are very responsive, the upgrade system seems good, if a little tired by now, all in all a pretty good game.

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks for playing it and glas you like it :)

Spike - A Love Story Spike - A Love Story

Cheers!...

to Love Eternal!!!:3

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

Awsome!

My only complaint: Psychology and book should have made Self-help Book appear in the devily/hell section.

Depict1 Depict1

My Diagnosis:

Not bad, the plot may not be particularly original, but it DOES have some original gameplay elements. These combined with a little bit of doubt (can I REALLY trust this guy?) and a clever secret make this game more enjoyable than most. Well done, 8/10.