Sweet Love Sweet Love

If I could only express my love for this flash cartton in a manner that would facilitate the making of more in som way. I would. I really would.

margarine responds:

I swear on all the free chocolate I am hoping I'll get there will be a new episode this time next month. (PS why not check out last month's episode Cool Lemonade if you can't wait that long). Thanks for the reviewwww

Jotun Jotun

Nice! Stylish animation, fairly good use of sound, and in this case the lack of dialogue is a plus. The animation looks pretty polished, and everything's delightfully visceral. Think the sound may have cut out near the middle, though it seems like that could be on purpose. In the end, the only thing that can be said is keep doing what you're doing.

Sound of Silence Sound of Silence

This, I think, is a perfect example of how the quality of a work is not solely dictated by the quality of its animation. The animation isn't the best, but you built your own story around it based off of what you saw when listening to the music, and to me that is an even greater thing. The story may not be completely original, but you told it well, and it fits the music fairly well to. Use of colors and references to both the original idea of the song and the mentality of the arms race (and those times in general) are the icing on the cake.
I know it's extremely unlikely the artist will read this now, but on the off chance someone ELSE bothers, I leave this message as an inspiration: This short is proof that a good mind is even better than a steady hand, if you have the courage to use it.

CXT Mazes CXT Mazes

Sure it's not incredibly original or anything, but I like how it's actually Possible unlike some of those ridiculous maze games. Also, just thought I'd point out that you can cheat by alt-tabbing to another window and using that window.

Corporate Assassin Corporate Assassin

Nice. Reminds me of some of the old board and classroom games I used to play when I was younger. You have to use your brain and develope deduction skills to play a game like this, and so i give a solid 4.5 stars!

Roboblox Roboblox

meh.

You know you COULD fix the problem mentioned below AND keep the mouse-only input by just making it so you could choose the way you wanted to link using click and hold and then you would let go on the block you wanted to connect to.

...think about that cause that REALLY is a pretty big problem.

Holiday joy Holiday joy

I read tags. Very nervous, nice use of light.

red-hara responds:

This sentence is a lie.
Thanks for review.

Adventure Times Adventure Times

Awsome!!!

Also: I like how BeeMO is basically the sameXD!

its a dragon its a dragon

XD!!!

looks kinda like a tiny dragon getting into a bathtube full of soup! In a good way of course, very creative. 9/10 for YOU sirra!

mock30 responds: